Renovations are wrapping up! The shop is going to be awesome.
We expect to reopen on Thursday, 11/5!
We will still be operating strictly by appointment. And yes, that even means to browse jewelry in the store! If you need to pickup jewelry and know exactly what you need, we can take payment on the phone or via email and arrange a time for you to pick it up at the store.
We’ve also made it easier for you to pick-up prepaid jewelry! After your purchase is complete, you can schedule the pickup here.
Good news! We’ll also be able to clean and reprocess worn jewelry purchased at Piercing Experience for new piercings. This process does take at least 24 hours, so jewelry will need to be dropped off 2 days before it’s ready for a new piercing or installation into an existing piercing. So, if you drop jewelry off on a Tuesday, it’ll be ready on Thursday. Also, we will only have time to take up to 3 jewelry drop-offs each day. You can schedule time to drop off your jewelry here.
- Appointments are required to enter the studio.
- Masks are required. You must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth before you enter the studio and during your entire stay in the studio. This is both for your safety and for the safety of our staff. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
- Unfortunately it is still not safe to offer services under the mask. This means no piercing or jewelry changes/installs on nostril, septum, lip, cheek, or tongue piercings. We will not be able to offer these services until masks are not required/recommended in public, and we have no idea when that will be!
- Guests are still not allowed. Unfortunately our studio is just too small to allow guests and maintain social distancing. The only exception is for a parent present while their child is getting pierced or one guest during a genital piercing. These parents/guests MUST live in the same household as the person getting pierced.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the studio, as well as any time you touch your face/mask or any merchandise in the studio.
- Your temperature will be checked with a non-contact thermometer when entering the studio. If your temperature registers above 100.4ºF, you will be asked to leave and your appointment will be cancelled.
- Please stay home if you are sick. If you have obvious signs of illness, such as a cough or runny nose, we can’t pierce you and you could endanger our staff. You will not be permitted to enter the studio.
- We are still not accepting cash payments. Payments will be accepted via credit or debit cards with working chips or via Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- We now can reprocess previously worn jewelry. Please see above for details.
- Tandem piercings are not currently available.
- Food and drinks are not currently permitted in the studio.
These policies will remain in effect until the risk of COVID has significantly reduced. We have no idea when that will be.