Titanium (ASTM F136) threadless “snap-together” cabochon gem ends. A “cabochon” is a polished rather than faceted gem and is common for stones such as turquoise and opal. Great for nostril, earlobe, and ear cartilage piercings. Fits 18g, 16g, or 14g threadless posts/barbells. By Neometal.
Now with rose cut options for a low profile with a bit of sparkle!
- 2mm: average nostril size, smaller ear piercings
- 2.5mm: larger nostril, average tragus, medium size for other ear piercings
- 3mm: best for lobe, conch, tragus, and helix/basic cartilage
- 4mm: large size works best for earlobe and helix piercings.
- 5mm: largest size works best for healed lobe and helix piercings
Remember that these are just guidelines, and that your preferences may vary.
We carry White Opal, Black Onyx, Blue Opal (/05), Bubblegum Opal (/07), and Lavender Opal (/38) in 2-4mm, and Lime Opal (/11), Peacock Opal (/13), Turquoise and Tiger Eye in 4mm. Other colors are available by special order.
**REMEMBER** This is only an end. A compatible post is required for a complete piece.
Complementary anodization is available. Just let us know which color you’d like!