Titanium (ASTM F136) threadless “snap-together” cabochon gem ends. A “cabochon” is a polished rather than faceted gem and is common for stones such as turquoise and opal. Great for nostril, earlobe, and ear cartilage piercings. Fits 18g or 16g universal posts. By Neometal.
Now with rose cut options for a low profile with a bit of sparkle!
- 2mm: average nostril size, smaller ear piercings
- 2.5mm: larger nostril, average tragus, medium size for other ear piercings
- 3mm: best for lobe, conch, tragus, and helix/basic cartilage
- 4mm: large size works best for earlobe and helix piercings.
- 5mm: largest size works best for healed lobe and helix piercings
Remember that these are just guidelines, and that your preferences may vary.
**REMEMBER** This is only an end. A compatible post is required for a complete piece.