- You must have valid state or federally issued photo I.D. to get pierced, regardless of age.
- We will not pierce you if you appear under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if you have been so in the past 24 hours.
- You must avoid blood thinners, including pain relievers (advil/motrin/ibuprofen, aleve/naproxen, aspirin, etc), for at least 12 hours prior to your piercing.
- We can only perform limited piercings on minors and more paperwork is required to get pierced. Please see the answer to our FAQ on minors for an explanation.
- To help avoid a blood sugar crash, you must have something to eat within 2 hours prior to getting pierced.
- You must not have any health conditions that would prevent a safe piercing, including but not limited to: pregnancy/nursing, hemophilia, cold/flu, infections, compromised immune system, etc. Some health conditions will require a waiver from your doctor. Please call us to discuss any potential problem conditions.
- We accept cash and major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card.
- We accept walk-ins for piercings on a first come, first served basis as availability allows until we close. Parties of 2 or more and/or multiple piercings should arrive earlier. Please make an appointment to insure availability.
- Only children (anyone under 18) getting pierced are allowed in the piercing room. Any other children present must have another adult to supervise them in the lobby. We cannot allow unsupervised children in the studio.
- We will perform a maximum of 2-3 piercings at one time, depending on location and difficulty of care. We do not perform cartilage piercings on both ears at the same time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- We perform new piercings with jewelry which meets ASTM standards.
- We cannot install jewelry purchased elsewhere into either new or healed piercings. It’s almost impossible to provide proof that jewelry meets appropriate standards and has not been previously worn. We also cannot accept liability for potential damages to jewelry not purchased in our store.
- We cannot install damaged jewelry.
- For your health and safety, we do not accept returns, exchanges, or trades on jewelry. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Jewelry with manufacturers defects will be returned to the manufacturer for repair/replacement.
Appointments are recommended, but not necessary. We do accept walk-in piercings on a first-come-first-served basis as availability allows until we close during our normal business hours. Click here to request an appointment via the website, or call 404-378-9100.
Appointments made for piercings on future business days are eligible for a discount if you arrive within 15 minutes of your appointment time.
Appointments outside of regular hours: A deposit equal to the piercing fee is required to secure the appointment, which will be applied to your charges for the piercing. Appointments are available at the discretion of the available piercer. 24 hour cancellation notice is necessary to receive a refund of the deposit. Appointments canceled less than 24 hours, or those arriving more than 15 minutes late, are not eligible for a refund or credit.
Gratuity/tips are accepted and appreciated, as in any other service industry. We strive to treat every client with the same care and attention.
We highly recommend appointments for groups of three or larger. Please call 404-378-9100 for the easiest booking. We will do our best to accommodate you without an appointment, but reserve the right to take care of other customers during your stay. We also reserve the right to add a gratuity to your service charges.