** Currently, appointments are required for all services, including picking up jewelry without an insertion**
- • To reserve an appointment without a deposit, you will enter a valid credit card number into our online booking system. If you cancel the day of your appointment or do not show up, your card will be charged for the piercing service. To avoid this charge, you must cancel by close of business the day before your appointment.
- • Same day appointments cannot be rescheduled, cancelled, or refunded.
- • You will pay for your jewelry when you come in for your piercing.
- • Please arrive on time (NOT early, NOT late). You must arrive within 5 minutes of your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, we will have to cancel your appointment. Cancellation fees will apply. Please wait in your car until we call you.
- • We require that everyone wear a face covering/mask at all times. Please arrive at the studio wearing a mask/face covering of some sort, or we will not be able to let you in.
- • We ask that anyone experiencing symptoms of illness, including but not limited to: dry cough, fever, chills, difficulty breathing, muscle aches, runny nose, etc. please stay home.
- • We will be checking temperatures of everyone entering the studio with a non-contact thermometer for a fever. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4ºF will be turned away.
- • You must have all necessary paperwork and IDs when you arrive for your appointment. You must have valid state or federally issued photo ID to get pierced, regardless of age. We cannot copy military IDs, please provide another form of identification. Minors have additional requirements, please read more here.
- • You must avoid blood-thinners such as pain relievers (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc) or alcohol before your piercing.
- • You must not have any health conditions that would prevent a safe piercing, including but not limited to: pregnancy/nursing, hemophilia, cold/flu, infections, compromised immune system, etc. Some health conditions will require a waiver from your doctor. Please call us to discuss any potential problem conditions.
- • Due to social distancing requirements, we cannot currently allow guests. You must arrive alone for your appointment.
- • We currently do not accept cash payments. Please have a credit card with a working chip or consider contactless payments like Apple/Google Pay.
- • We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.