2-5/8" long 18g pin-coupling taper for 18g threadless jewelry. This longer taper is better suited for getting your jewelry back in when it has been left out for extended pierods.
Instructions for use:
- Insert the tapered end of the guide into piercing from inside/back. Hint - put it in from the outside to locate the entrance to your piercing.
- Run the guide almost all the way through your piercing.
- Slide the post onto the pin end of the guide. It doesn't actually attach to the guide, so remember to support the post.
- Push the post into your piercing, removing the guide from the outside.
- Push the ball/gem onto the post. You'll generally feel or hear a click when it comes together completely.
Remember to use lubrication! Any water based lube like KY, skin friendly oil like olive or jojoba, or even neosporin if all else fails, will keep the taper and your jewelry from sticking to the inside of your piercing and causing damage.