We accept walk-ins for piercings on a first come, first served basis until an hour before we close as availability permits. However, we highly recommend appointments. Having an appointment ensures you won't have to wait when you arrive, giving you a more pleasant experience.
** Due to time and paperwork requirements, we can no longer accept walk-ins for minor piercings on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please schedule an appointment online below or call us at 404-378-9100.**
Would you like a discount on your piercing service?
Use our online booking system to prepay for your piercing! You can also call 404-378-9100 to provide credit card information over the phone, or pay your deposit through PayPal.
- Cancellations must be received by close of business the day before your appointment to receive a refund. This means by Monday at 8pm for Wednesday appointments.
- You must arrive within 15 minutes before or after your scheduled appointment time to receive the discounted rate.
- You will pay for your jewelry when you come in for your piercing.
- You must have all necessary paperwork and IDs when you arrive for your appointment.
- You must avoid blood-thinners such pain relievers (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc) and alcohol before your piercing.
- You must not have any health conditions that would prevent a safe piercing, including but not limited to: pregnancy, hemophilia, cold/flu, infections, compromised immune system, etc. Some health conditions will require a waiver from your doctor. Please call us to discuss any potential problem conditions.
- If you are not prepared for your piercing when you arrive (see above), your deposit will carry forward to a future appointment.
If you would like to reserve an appointment without a deposit, call us at 404-378-9100. Walk-in rates will apply.
To book multiple people together, please call our studio at 404-378-9100 for scheduling. For parties of 3 or more, we require a deposit, and a minimum gratuity may be included in the final cost.
For appointments outside of normal business hours, please call for availability.